Friday, March 26, 2010

Cailin Pictures!

18 weeks
14 weeks
10 weeks
6 weeks
2 weeks

Ahh, how Cailin has grown!! I have tried to get a picture of her in the same pose every four weeks.
Kinda funny story today....I asked Leon to drop the car off for me to use today, do you think I have had a chance to pry Cailin and I out of this apartment!!
I did prop her in her little baby carrier and we went down to our storage unit and let Murphy out...otherwise she has been little Miss Sleepy!! She must really be working on growing!! Also, of course I could have put her in her car seat and ran errands at noon, but Days of our Lives was on! hee, hee!!!
Ha! Murphy is sleeping and he must be running in his dream! :) Well, better wake up this little peanut -- she's been down since noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment