Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mover and a Shaker!!

Well, it seems as if we can't stop it.  Cailin is almost 1 year old and each day she makes sure we know how independent she is!!  Recently......walking, walking everywhere -practically running- she barely crawls anymore.  It is strange to see her upright all the time.   Tonight, I told her we needed to change her diaper, and she headed to her room.  Then there's the "I can feed myself" which totally tests my patience as my child gets food everywhere!

I didn't have to work today, Veteran's Day....so Cailin and I drove to my Mom's for a couple hours.  We also went to my Grandma's where Cailin found the rocking chair!


Sometimes it's hard to go to my Grandma's, as she often just wants to hold Cailin....Cailin wants none of it.  It is pretty impossible to 'cuddle' with her these days!

Back home I snapped some pictures while Cailin was playing and running around!   
I tried to get a picture of Cailin and Murphy - this is about a close as I could get them! 
 This isn't the greatest picture - but you can see her tooth!!  :D



Cailin walking....might want to turn your volume down...!

On a side note....I was talking to a student the other day and asked if she remembered the Gummi Bears Cartoon!?  Of course, she is probably 12 years younger then me, so she had no idea.  When I got home I checked on youtube....for those old enough to remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment