Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

I am so far behind on the blog, I'm going to post Easter pictures -- then I will try to catch up later!  :)

We had such a great time today!  We visited my cousins in Iowa...we always have SO much fun, it was great to see everyone!

She's showing off her new shirt - with her chin!!

 

Cailin's Easter Basket(s)



The EGG HUNT!!  Cailin needed to find the purple eggs!  She pretty much rocked it!  :)  Her Mom, Dad and Grandma Barb had fun helping her!!  Aunt Nicole got Cailin her Easter dress!  So cute!

GOT IT!

No one is touching my goods!!

Look a this basket of eggs!


Don't mind Cailin stealing Megan's eggs! Whose daughter is that!?

Ummm, candy, what do I do with this!?

Rolling the ball with Megan

She didn't eat her candy, but managed 1/2 a cupcake!

The next American Idol?
Thanks to the Heitritter's for having us over!  It was a wonderful day, with the Lord blessing us with lots of sunshine and weather in the low 60's! YAY!!
We missed the our far away family and friends!  Happy Easter to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment