Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fun Weekend!!!

This is the first weekend in awhile that we have been home!  Leon had a athletic reception for work, so Cailin and I stayed home and our neighbor Henry (21 months) came over for some fun while his parents where busy!!  Yea! I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't get any pictures.

Saturday was a gorgeous day!  The sun was out, no clouds in the sky AND my Mom and Aunt Sharon came up for the day!  We had a great time visiting in the kitchen, on the deck and at supper.  We also walked through Lowes - looking for some plants for our landscaping. I can't get the picture from my phone right now, but I took a picture of Cailin helping Sharon and Mom push the shopping cart.....Sharon said, "Cailin, you are never too young to learn how to push a shopping cart!"  :)

Our neighbors also came over for supper.....I snapped some pictures on Henry and Cailin this time!

It took awhile to get Cailin in the pool, she just isn't quite sure about water outside of a bathtub!  Henry though was all about it!


He just didn't understand why she wasn't getting wet, so he helped her out with it!  :)



Please note the number of toys and cups...these two are NOT going to win any awards on sharing!

 Aww, precious!! 

So serious!  She looks like she is going to dive off a diving board.

Time to relax!

Sunday Leon and I spent the afternoon, getting sun and digging holes for the 15 plant to start our landscaping.  Here are some pictures, we have more to do, but it's a start!!!




Here's to a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment