




Yikes! It has been a long time, seems I start every blog out that way!!! We have officially moved to our house....but no internet yet. I have MANY moving stories, but will try to keep this blog short for now.
We moved on June 18 with the help of great family and friends!! Leon left for his conference in Anaheim on the 20th and got back on the 25th. He even got to go to a Angels/Dodgers game while he was out there!
I am still working on getting our washer and dryer hooked up, so I'm going back and forth from the house to the apartment with laundry. We just got cable on Wednesday! My refrigerator came on Tuesday. AND we get internet hooked up on July 13!! AGH! It is amazing how much we depend on technology....good thing I still had my cell phone. :)
On the 21st my Mom and sister came to stay with Cailin and I! We worked pretty hard and unpacked a million boxes! Got it ALL done!
Leon's sister, Lisa and her boyfriend John came to Brookings on the 25th and are leaving today.
Right now I am at Mom's house (good thing she took some pictures, or it would be one of my only photo-less blogs) - last night we had an all-class high school reunion. It was so great to see everyone!
Internet on July 13th.....then I will have more to share!! We have lots planned between now and then!
Hope all is well!!
We moved on June 18 with the help of great family and friends!! Leon left for his conference in Anaheim on the 20th and got back on the 25th. He even got to go to a Angels/Dodgers game while he was out there!
I am still working on getting our washer and dryer hooked up, so I'm going back and forth from the house to the apartment with laundry. We just got cable on Wednesday! My refrigerator came on Tuesday. AND we get internet hooked up on July 13!! AGH! It is amazing how much we depend on technology....good thing I still had my cell phone. :)
On the 21st my Mom and sister came to stay with Cailin and I! We worked pretty hard and unpacked a million boxes! Got it ALL done!
Leon's sister, Lisa and her boyfriend John came to Brookings on the 25th and are leaving today.
Right now I am at Mom's house (good thing she took some pictures, or it would be one of my only photo-less blogs) - last night we had an all-class high school reunion. It was so great to see everyone!
Internet on July 13th.....then I will have more to share!! We have lots planned between now and then!
Hope all is well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment