Only being on campus for a couple days quickly reminds me that I am 13 years older then some of these students!! But being 31 isn't so bad!
For instance, I was pretty excited to get carded the other day. Yep, feeling pretty good about myself! Got home, got ready for bed and washed my face. I am not one to stop at mirrors throughout the day....but seems that someone invited a pimple to my drinking party! Now wonder I got carded, what 31 year old still gets pimples?! Agh!! Oh, wait, I know my husband still adores this older version of his wife! We were driving the other day, me driving, Leon was passenager. I felt him look at me, then he lovingly brushed his hand on my chin......only to yank out two chin hairs! Agh!! :)
Hopefully I can get some pictures and videos on the blog tonight!! I have bunches of pictures!
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone
No comments:
Post a Comment