OH MY Goodness!! I have been so busy, I have let the one thing I love to do (Blogging) go down the tubes! I am going to quickly put some pictures! I am trying to get some videos of Cailin walking - I just can't get the videos loaded now!? I promise to do a better job! :)
Mom came to visit! We had Hobo Day on 10-23-2010. We had a great time at the parade, it rained a little, but we were prepared! We even managed to grab some SDSU ice cream after the parade! Murphy on the other hand had a tough time with the drums and the sirens! He is such an indoor dog! While Mom watched Cailin - I did a little tailgating and went to the SDSU football game.
Cailin will be an elephant for Halloween! She's not super excited for it, but I think it's just adorable!! :)
Our baby is 11 months old!!!!! WOW!
Okay, so here she is, not so happy about having her costume on!!
Oops, even less happy now!!
Daddy couldn't take it anymore, he saved her!! Such a softy! :) Poor Cailin! I am so mean!!!
Two seconds later---she's happy and eating!!
No comments:
Post a Comment