Monday, January 17, 2011

Such a BIG girl!!

Cailin is 14 months old today!  She is really getting big!  Tonight she actually went potty in her potty chair!!  I have no idea if she knew what she was doing - it surprised me.  I had picked up a training potty chair this weekend, while I got her a new car seat.  I thought, what the heck, at least she can get used to seeing it and maybe we could put her on it before bedtime and in the morning.  We'll see!  ;)

The picture below was taken March 9, 2010.......
 this picture was taken January 11, 2011!!  Look how big she is!  ;)  She pulled her bumbo out of the closet and climbed in it with her book!
 Saturday, Cailin and I met Grandma Barb....we shopped through her nap, but she found enough energy to drive Mickey Mouse around in Toys R Us!  ;)
 NEW CAR SEAT!!
 Our little Irish lassie!!  Aunt Rosey gave Cailin this outfit! She thought she was pretty cute!


 From a little Irish girl to our country girl!  The basket is about as big as she is!

We had a fun weekend....we did a lot of relaxing!  Back to work tomorrow for a VERY busy week!  But looking forward our weekend visitors!  :)  

Stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment