Again, I have neglected the blog. I really don't know where to start!! We have been doing lots of working and playing with Cailin, eat, sleep and repeat. It has been kind of nice to get into a pretty good routine after the holidays. Of course, it has been TOO cold to do much else!
At the end of January Grandma and Grandpa came to visit us. We made a trip to a Jackrabbit basketball game. We weren't sure what Cailin would do when she saw Jack up close, turns out she just smiled! :)
 |
| Cailin was pretty determined to go home with Grandma and Grandpa!! |
 |
| We keep telling her how important it is to save $$! Her she is putting some change in her 'egg' bank! :) |
 |
| Momma got some new shoes....Cailin got a new toy! Don't know how she managed to squeeze in there! |
 |
| Happy Valentines Day!! |
 |
| Sleepy!! She loves her blankies! |
 |
| It was pink for Cancer night at the Jackrabbit basketball game...what a better reason do we need to wear the tutu!? |
 |
| A tired Cailin at about 9:30 pm!! |
Cailin has dropped her 2nd nap, so we are down to one nap a day!! She has adjusted well. She is a little more vocal every day. She now likes to say "ya, ba, dabba, dabba, dab". Pretty sure that means "I love you very much Mom"!! ;) She's also working pretty hard on 'outside', 'pretty', 'Grandpa', 'Abbie' (her sitter), 'puppy'. She can do the sign language for 'more'. We usually say 'more please' together so she also thinks the more sign can be used as please!
Well, you can tell I'm tired...I am just really rambling!!. Oh, it was close to 40 degrees today...Leon even got a chance to take down our Christmas lights!
Okay......Hope all is well with everyone.....NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment