We made a very quick trip back to my Mom's this last weekend. On Saturday late afternoon, we packed up and headed down to Sioux Falls. We stopped at the mall, had supper and then went to a Tennis meet. Then we headed to Mom's. We got there around 8:15 pm...in time to get unpacked and put an already sleeping Cailin in her PJ's and in her Pack N Play. It took a bit to get her to sleep -- I think she is so over the Pack N Play!
Saturday at 11:30 am we headed to my Grandma's, where my cousin Brad, from Colorado was visiting. We only got to see him for about an hour before he was headed to the airport. We had a good lunch with Grandma - then we went to Mom's and waited for my brother and his family to so up! They are on Spring Break right now, so they are visiting for a week. Because I don't have any vacation yet at work (I will March 26, but I'm not counting, hee he!) We only had Sunday to see them. I probably should also mention that my Mom is out of town visiting my sister in Arkansas....so we had the run of her house! She got to see Arkansas Men's Track and Field get 2nd in the SEC Conference Meet!!! YAY Hogs!
 |
| Here Cailin's cousins are teacher her how to operate an iPhone! |
 |
| Josie, Grace and Cailin |
 |
| Aww....I love these girls!! |
 |
| The girls needed a 'sippy cup' break! |
 |
| Cailin with Great-Grandma Johnson, just didn't want to be held! |
 |
| My bro- Phil and Gracie |
 |
| We found these hats in the house!! Figured the girls (Me, Cailin, Josie, Meghan and Grace) should get a picture for Grandma Barb! ;) |
 |
| A very tired Cailin on the way home!! |
We ended up heading home around 4 pm, because Cailin was dangerously tired! I wish we could have spent more time with Phil and his girls, but it was great to have the almost 3 hours we did!
It was again tough getting to work today....I really dislike Mondays! And I am READY for some warmer temperatures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment