Just a quick note to say - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
I tried to snap some pictures of Cailin this morning......not very successful, I should have done some editing and cropping, but here they are! Cailin was Daddy's Lucky Charm last year, this year was Mom's turn!!
It's a fun holiday for the Costello's, as Costello is Irish. And Cailin is the Gaelic spelling/version of her name.
Also, Patty's Day is usually during the March Madness Basketball Tournament, SO bottoms up! :)
Have a fun day! I hope you all find your pot of gold! I know I found mine when I met my partial Irish husband! xoxo
| Hello, Mom!? I have to get going to Daycare.....gosh, just take the picture already! |
Another milestone has passed since I have blogged. We have now lived in Brookings for a year! That is crazy! It has been an awesome year and a great move for us and our family! We really enjoy the Brookings area and are anxious for the Spring to arrive, so we can explore more of the area.
We are going to have some visitors next week!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! I am sure there will be pictures and videos to post after next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment