Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big BIRTHDAY Day!!


Happy Birthday to the most influential person in my life....my MOTHER! My mom is many things to me, she is a rock, consistantly strong and supportive and always quietly there and available for me. She has been a great example to me, I hope to be able to provide the same support and guidance to Cailin as she grows!

Also, it is my Grandma (Rose - Namesake to me and Cailin) Meester's birthday. She would have been 102 years old today. I think of her often, even more since I have had Cailin. ...Grandma's husband passed away when Mom was 5. Grandma raised 4 children and ran a cafe in George, IA, by herself. She possessed a lot of the same strength as Mom. I hope it runs in the family! Grandma was very witty and LOVED to play cards! She passed away at 99 years of age. I am thankful for the time I was able to spend with her.

1 comment: