Thursday, February 11, 2010

Exhausted, Tummy Time and Skyping

The first week of daycare is coming to a close. I am really missing the ability to sleep in in the morning!! I was feeling like today was a good day to put Cailin in this onesie! :) [My parents are exhausted]

We have been working a lot on tummy time!! Cailin is liking it a little more the she used to. She would prefer to sit up, she might sit before she rolls over!

Our nights have been very busy with tummy time and SKYPE! My sister, mom and brother are all on Skype...you wouldn't know that we are in Iowa, Arkansas and Michigan! We get to see each other all the time! Cailin won't know what to do when she sees her family in the flesh!

I have to admit our Thursday night guilty pleasure -- Real Housewives of Orange County! I just love it! Got home from supper with the girls - Leon was watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment