Okay---so, people keep asking me when I am going to start a blog! The truth is the pressure of keeping a blog up-to-date frightens me! It is quite a committment! Oh, and the fact that I could possibly be exposing my deepest, darkest secret -- I am a terrible speller! It will be obvious, if you visit this blog often. Well, now that my fears are shared - we can get started!
Today was my first day back at work! I didn't think I could be away from work for three months, but I seemed to have managed just fine. As well, so did work. It's like they didn't even need me! :) I am ready to pick Cailin up from Daycare. When I dropped her off this, there were two other kids there....just hanging out as quiet as can be. I felt very comfortable leaving her there - I know Cailin will like Karyn! I can't wait to hold and kiss Cailin all night!!! AND it's Monday night FUN night....gotta love the shows tonight (two and a half men, how i met your mother).
Oh, for those who aren't in Iowa -- we have MORE snow today! They even canceled night classes on campus! Leon is going to shovel after work. Maybe one of these days he will buy a snow blower!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment