Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Father's Day and 1st Hair Cut

FATHER'S DAY
June 20th we celebrated Father's Day, in middle of moving to the house!!
Leon's two 'babies'!! :)

Grandpa and Grandma were here helping us move, so we went to Sioux Falls and had a delicious buffet at Granite City! YUMMY!! It was such a nice day - we ate outside!!

Leon and Cailin, not sure what her headband is doing? :)



HAIR CUT!!
Before our vacation I decided it was finally time to cut Cailin's hair! It was getting in her face and driving me crazy, I can't imagine how she felt about it! I cut it June 30th....here's the before and after!! :)

I might have cut it a little too short, but it has already grown quickly!!

1 comment:

  1. kate's hair is in her face...ALL the time! I applaud you for being brave enough to cut it - i still haven't got there!!! she is SUCH a cutie...can't wait to meet her for real. SH

    ReplyDelete