Monday, August 16, 2010

Evidence of the Costello Chaos

(I started this blog on Aug. 16!!!)
Since I've gotten so far behind on my 'fun' blogging...I thought I would post some fun pictures and video of our life!
First...people keep asking how we like our house/Brookings. We love our house - I still have some things to hang on the walls and our grass is far from being perfect. Hopefully next summer it fills in a little. They just seeded it in May/June so we have plenty of weeds! Also, we need to do some landscaping! They are working on finishing a house next to us. They just started digging for a house across the street and we still have an empty lot behind us! The construction across the street is pretty entertaining!

Brookings has proven to be a great town. Everyone told us we would like it, but it was a little scary moving from what we knew. Leon, REALLY likes his job -- just goes to show some risks are worth taking!

Cailin turned 9 months on August 17th! Crazy how time has flown! She is crawling all over, pulling herself up on everything, playing peek-a-boo, waving hi and bye, bye and sometimes we get to hear a mmmmmmmoomm or daaada. She is really pretty good at playing by herself - but there are times throughout the day when she just wants to be picked up, then back down, then up, then back down, then up.....well-now I recognize, she's playing then too!!! :D

Here are some random pictures & videos from the last month:





Video take July 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment