Thursday, August 12, 2010

Great-Grandma Johnson's 91st B-day 8-10-2010

August 10th was my Grandma Johnson's 91st birthday! We had ice cream cake at grandma's house the night before her birthday. My Uncle Ken and his wife BJ were there too!
Then on grandma's birthday Mom, Cailin and I went to the Senior Center and had lunch with grandma. We recited the Pledge of Allegiance, sang Happy Birthday and then it was good food in the belly!!




Grandma took off her glass, cause Cailin kept pulling on them!

91 yr old hands holding a 9 month old foot



Cailin at the Senior Center -- they had a high chair there and a spoon! We didn't need anything else! Oh, everyone there called her Caitlin -- I didn't have the heart to correct them. :)

Cailin loved the buttons on Grandma's shirt! In the background is my Great-Aunt Leone (my Grandpa Johnson's sister)
After we had lunch, Cailin and I finally headed back to Brookings from our almost week away! It was great to be home! Cailin missed her Daddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment