Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve at 11 pm and I am writing on the blog!  Well, this Christmas didn't quite turn out the way we had planned.  First, I got sick with what I thought was food poisoning (but apparently was the flu) on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.  I couldn't go to work on Wednesday and we were late getting to my Mom's house.  Then we were supposed to leave my mom's today and head over to see Leon's family.  However, this morning, Leon woke up with the flu!  Not a fun day for him.  At least we were at Mom's house and not stuck somewhere on the road or in an airport!  And at least we were both healthy enough to enjoy our delicious Christmas meal at her house!   :)  Tomorrow we are headed back home, hopefully to get some good healthy rest!!
All the troops are asleep, even our dog Murphy!  So I thought I would grab some computer time and get some pictures up!

We talked Santa into visiting Cailin early this year and we had our little Christmas at home on Tuesday night.

Cailin with her gifts from Santa

Mom and Cailin - in the middle of opening gifts!


Here is what is left!  She loves her gifts!  She really liked her new KITCHEN!

Dad likes his new PS3 - he FINALLY got from Mom!

At Grandma's house...actually sitting on her present!  She's ready to O-P-E-N!!

Of course, the best gift, an empty box!!

So I should have turned this picture!!!  It shows a pretty tired girl!
Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas!!  Ours wasn't as planned, but as you can see in my earlier blog, I did wish we could spend more time with our families.  And, due to illness, we will be able to extend our holidays into next weekend!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment