Tuesday, December 14, 2010

OUCH!! It's been almost a MONTH!

Hi y'all....
Well, working my 100th Christmas concert tonight!  Okay, maybe not 100th but it feels like it!  Tonight, Lorie Line is at the PAC, playing the ivories.  FUN!!  I did see a pretty cool drum set though!

Anyway, I was moving some things around my office today and decided to drop a huge networked computer on my foot AND took a gouge out of the wall!  hee hee!  Brillant!!

Christmas things that make me laugh:
1.  Wreaths on front of garbage trucks
2.  Inflatables that won't inflate cause they are burried under snow
3.  Yellow snow
4.  Cailin getting excited about BELLS
5.  Cailin insisting that we turn on the 'ice cube man' night light (Thanks Aunt Meghan!)
6.  Seeing my husband stress out about getting me a Christmas AND birthday gift!  hee hee
7.  Christmas earrings

I am sure there will be more after Leon and I finish our shopping this weekend!  :)

Other than work and chasing Cailin around, we haven't been up to much!!  We went to the Carrie Underwood concert in Sioux Falls on Dec. 5.  That was pretty fun....probably TOO much fun for a Sunday!

Cailin had her 1 year check up coming in at:  18 lbs. 12 oz, 29 3/4"!  She's just a little thing, but don't tell her that!  I think most people get on this blog to see pictures of Cailin....here are a few:







We have a couple cute videos.....I will try to get on the ball and put them on soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment