Tuesday, February 9, 2010

6 hours!!!

It happened....last night Cailin went 6 hours between her feedings!! YEA! She went from 10:30 pm - 4:30 am!! We were so excited. Leon said, is this the first time she has been up...in complete disbelief!
She had a great day at daycare. She was so tired when she came home! I am still unclear on how I am supposed to get everything done at night, when all I want to do is hold her! Pizza Hut may be getting a lot of phone calls!! ;)
Oh, Murphy survived is first day kenneled up in a LONG time too!! He was all ready to play last night.
Well, now that this blog is going, I should be caught up on all the multi-media out there..
Facebook......check
Email.......check
Texting.....check
Skype.....check
Blogging.....check
Oh, I guess I don't yet Twitter and I don't have a MySpace page.....getting closer!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Adding you to my stalking list! Hope you don't mind! :) If you need any blog help, let me know. Blogging changes the way you think during the day... you constantly think "what would be interesting enough to blog about today?"

    ReplyDelete