It's Thursday! YEA!! This week has gone by really fast!
Tuesday SDSU had a home baseball game, the weather was FANTASTIC! They beat Minnesota. Before the game Cailin and I ran a couple errands. One of which was to get her shots! I sometimes think the vaccinations are just a way to torture the parent!! I very rarely see tears, when I do - it takes all of me to stop from yelling at that horrible, wicked nurse! ;) Bad news is that they only had one of the two shots, SO we have to go back! Tuesday we also put an offer in on a house. We have been countered and countered back a couple times. We put our final offer in yesterday around 3 pm and haven't heard back yet. No news could be good news??
Yesterday I waited for a service guy/lady to come and fix our TV, was supposed to be here between 8 am - noon.....of course they never showed up or bothered to call!! AGH! They rescheduled for Saturday. Yesterday afternoon Cailin and I went to Sioux Falls to see my Aunt Sharon in the hospital.
Now I am on the phone with Sears again to reschedule my Saturday appointment! Are you kidding! Get it together!
Saturday SDSU is going to have their Spring Game. It may rain....hope it holds off!
THEN, we are on to the Kentucky Derby count down!! We are headed to Fairbank on Thursday night. Cailin is going stay with Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend. She is very excited to show them all she can do!! Leon and I are driving to Kentucky with my Mom on Friday. We should get there Friday evening - to meet my brother and his family!! Saturday is the Derby day! Mom gets to watch my nieces while we go place our bets! I hope we have good weather!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment