Cailin is sleeping, so I thought this would be a good time to do an update on our Costello Chaos! It is feeling a little less chaotic these days......but probably not exactly back to 'normal', I'm really not sure if 'normal' will ever come back. This might just be our normal! :)
The offer we put in on the house was accepted last Friday! YEA!! We are so excited. We don't close until June 18, but its something to look forward to!
The house is a spec house, new construction. The builder is going to finish the basement, he had already finished the family room, we asked that he finish the two bedrooms and bath down there. It's a ranch, so upstairs there are three bedrooms, a master bath and main bath. Laundry is in a closet in the main hallway. The kitchen, dining room and living room are all open. They installed some white distressed cabinets in the kitchen, the builder is going to take those out and put in some regular dark wood cabinets. They offered to do it - I think it was the one thing keeping this house from selling. I'm am not real picky, but they were very odd looking and I think it would have affected our re-sale. The house is on a corner lot at the begining of a cul-de-sac - also has a 3-car garage, which we are probably most excited about! ;) The color is going to take some getting used to. The builder will seed the lawn and do the landscaping. There is a sprinkler system, so hopefully we will get the seed to GROW! The neighborhood is really nice....no sidewalks, they have walking trails throughout the houses (even less to shovel!)
Once we move, I will let everyone know our address....just not going to post it on the blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment