Random stuff:
Cailin had her first cereal last night! Wasn't so sure about it, but she ate it! And I know she did eat some....'cause today she had the nastiest of all nasty diapers!
Murphy and Cailin are loving each other. He wants to be wherever she is ALL the time. And she could watch him all day. When she rolls over, she nearly rolls on him. He hasn't yet learned to keep his tail away from her. Once she gets her death grip on him, I have to pry her off one finger at a time - and usually she is laughing!
I read today that 75% of Americans have a pet...that's crazy!
I realized this apartment has the loudest dishwasher EVER....but, I also realized that if Cailin is fighting her nap, it's the one thing that will put her to sleep! HA!
The scale says that I am back to pre-baby weight....my jeans are saying something different? Who do I believe? I guess my jeans probably just shrunk while I was pregnant! :)
Leon got his car on Saturday! It's a Ford Edge.....pretty nice. We will get to test it out on our way to the Derby this weekend! YEA!!
I have met a friend here....the lady at the UPS store! Today she asked how I was doing, if I was getting around Brookings okay, etc. I almost asked her out for drinks! hee hee
Looking forward to Glee tonight....Leon even watches it, but don't tell anyone! ;) (....okay, he caught me...he says he likes it for the music.....)
May 5 is our anniversary! 3 years ago, we were in Vegas!! Our friends Mindy and Joe got Cailin this shirt!! Good thing I got this picture when I did....she had that nasty poop right after!
No comments:
Post a Comment