Thursday, August 12, 2010

ARKANSAS 8/5-8/9-2010

To Arkansas to see Travis and Nicole!!! Cailin, Mom and I went to Arkansas at the beginning of August. Again, Cailin did a great job in the car, which was very much appreciated by her Mom and Grandma.
Mom was scheduled to make the trip -- Cailin and I tagged along and got to SURPRISE Nicole and Travis! It was GREAT! I should have gotten a video of that!
We had a busy couple of days! We went through a drive through Safari/Zoo, shopping and spent time on Lake Avalon.

Travis spent a lot of time blowing up this Arkansas tube, just for it to pop while he was in the water! hee, hee

Nicole and I catching some sun!! I am sure the sun reflected off our skin! ;)

Johnson girls! (Well, a Geopfert, Johnson and 2 Costellos)

Uncle Travis made hat for Cailin out of Nicole's place mat!

Swimming in Case's salt water pool

Peek-a-boo!!!!
Uncle Travis is pretty funny and Cailin is quite the dancer! :D


Cailin with a Turtle at the Zoo.

We had such a great time!! And we are good luck charms. We left on Monday and Nicole had an interview AND got the job! She is now teaching Special Education. CONGRATS Co, Co!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, RoRo!!! I still can't believed you surprised us! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete